Where students succeed!
We Guarantee It!
Now Enrolling for
Private Tutoring &
17710 Oak Park Ave., Tinley Park IL 60477
Private Tutoring Program
… is something no other educational institution offers. This individualized learning program integrates up to three subjects during each hour-long session with only 3 students per teacher, maximizing learning retention.
Parents experience the freedom of being the principal of their own homeschool while Gateway's instructors design, customize and implement their child's individualized learning program.
1. A non-traditional school setting:
2. Individualized Learning Plan
3. Only 6-8 students per teacher.
4. Only 3 hours per day.
5. Gateway assigns NO homework.
This program gives parents the piece of mind that all educational requirements are being met in a comfortable, safe environment for learning. it is individualized and based on the student's own skill levels and pace.
… a great way for students to stay fresh on their skills or to catch up on some skills they missed. Avoid summer learning loss and get a head start on the upcoming school year!
…offers students the opportunity to complete a credit class during the school year or over the summer at their own pace on their own time schedule. No more crash courses over the summer. Hundreds of classes from which to choose. For students in grades K – 12.
Test Prep Program
… helps prepare students for major standardized testing such as the ACT with an individualized approach.
HOW WE DO IT
• Gateway begins with a diagnostic assessment to find out exactly where each student's skill levels are.
• Then we have a goal-setting session to discuss the student's academic and social emotional needs.
• We then develop the individualized learning plan.
• Students work in-person or online with their instructor in a small group setting with as few as three students per teacher.
• All books and materials are included in the flat weekly/monthly fee.
• Gateway offers an integrated program where students can work on up to three subjects per hour, including homework help and social emotional skills.
Reading • Writing • Spelling
Science • Social Studies
Social Emotional Skills
English • Language Arts • History
Chemistry • Biology • Physics
Algebra • Geometry • Calculus
Call or text now for more information and get registered! 708-756-5000